Applicants can only replace the licence via proxy at the Traffic Police counter in Singapore.
Where can I replace my driving license in Singapore?
You can either drop your original photo-card driving licence in the drop box provided at Traffic Police Headquarters or send your original driving licence via registered mail to: Testing & Licensing Branch, Traffic Police Headquarters, 10 Ubi Ave 3, Singapore 408865.
Where do I get a replacement driver’s license?
How to replace a lost driver’s license
- Step 1: Secure an Affidavit of Loss. …
- Step 2: Go to the nearest Regional LTO Branch. …
- Step 3: Get and submit the forms. …
- Step 4: Pay at the cashier. …
- Step 5: Get your license card.
How long does it take to get a replacement licence?
Remember it can take a week to receive a replacement driving licence if you apply online and up to three weeks if you apply via postal application.
Where can I get my driving license in Singapore?
You will need to study for the Basic Theory Test and book for it at one of the three driving centres in Singapore: Singapore Safety Driving Centre (SSDC); Comfort Delgro Centre (CDC) and Bukit Batok Driving Centre (BBDC). They are located at Woodlands, Ubi and Bukit Batok respectively.
How long does it take to replace driving license Singapore?
The processing time is approximately 5 business days from the date of receipt of the application.
How long is PDL valid Singapore?
The PDL is required for you to start learning to drive on public roads and operate a vehicle with your driving instructor. The PDL is valid for 2 years and can be renewed.
How do I get an affidavit of lost license?
Here are the steps on how to get affidavit of loss for driver’s license:
- With a government ID at hand, such as SSS, TIN, or PhilHealth, proceed to a licensed notary public office.
- Request for an affidavit of loss detailing when the driver’s license was lost as well as how it was lost.
How do I renew my driving Licence?
Steps for Renewal of Driving License In Kenya Through eCitizen Portal
- Log-in to the NTSA/ eCitizen portal with your E-mail address (or National ID Number) and Password.
- Select National Transport and Safety Authority for online renewal of driving license in Kenya.
- Click on Submit Application, then Driving Licenses.
How much does BTT cost?
$90.79 6-month account
|Account Opening Admin Fee||$5.35|
|Digital Photograph Fee||$6.42|
|Traffic Police Basic Theory Test (BTT)*||$6.50 per test|
|Traffic Police Final Theory Test (FTT)*||$6.50 per test|
|4x online e-Trial Test session (2 papers per 50-min session)||$51.36|
How much does it cost to renew a driving Licence?
The cost of renewal is R250 – R300 in cash. Temporary licence cost is R90 cash. Renewal costs are R228. 00 and R260 and payment is accepted either in cash or by credit card.