1) Pets must be at least 4 months old to be able to import into Thailand. 2) Pit bull Terrier or American Staffordshire Terrier are prohibited for importation into Thailand. 3) As long as pets don’t show any sign of illness, they would not be quarantined.
Are pitbulls allowed in Thailand?
Thailand has a breed-specific ban in place for the import of strong and aggressive dogs to curb dog attacks on the general public and animals. Banned breeds in Thailand are: … Pit Bull breeds that include American Pit Bull Terrier, American Bully, American Bulldog and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
How can I travel internationally with my pitbull?
Everything You Need To Know About Traveling Internationally With Your Dog
- Step 1: Find out if you’re in a rabies-free country or a rabies-controlled country. …
- Step 2: Get your pet microchipped and vaccinated. …
- Step 3: Request a veterinary health certificate and/or pet passport. …
- Step 4: Find out if quarantine is mandatory.
Can you bring your dog into Thailand?
Pet(s) traveling with a person:
Pet(s) must be at least 4 months old. Import permit. Health certificate issued by your accredited veterinarian and endorsed by USDA APHIS Veterinary Services. The requirements that your pet must meet are outlined in the provided health certificate.
Can I take my dog to Thailand with me?
Pets can arrive in Thailand in the cabin or as checked baggage or air cargo at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok. … Pet dogs and cats will not be quarantined as long as they arrive with a current import permit and all regulations to enter Thailand are met.
Can you bring a pitbull on a plane?
Most American airlines (Delta, United, American, Alaskan, Hawaiian) no longer accept snub nosed breeds, including pitbulls, staffies and American bullies for carriage.
Where do dogs pee on planes?
Dogs will typically have to pee on a pad or towel in their crate when flying on a plane. Most airlines don’t allow dogs out of their crate or out from under the seat and walking into the cabin during flight.
How do I fly my dog to Thailand?
There are a few documents that you will need to bring in order to travel with your pet to Thailand.
- They will need a health certificate issued by a USDA accredited veterinarian. …
- You must bring a proof of vaccination showing Rabies, Leptospirosis, Distemper, Hepatitis, and Parvovirus vaccines for dogs.
Is Bangkok dog friendly?
Bangkok isn’t particularly well-known for being pet-friendly as most public spaces and parks in the city don’t allow animals. However, there are in fact many spots and cafes in Bangkok that are happy to welcome your furry friends.
How much does it cost to fly a dog internationally?
If your pet qualifies, it can fly for a fee. For travel within the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico, there is a $125 fee each way to carry on your pet. For international travel or travel to the US Virgin Islands, that fee jumps to $200. However, if you’re traveling to Brazil, the fee is just $75.
How can I take my dog from Thailand to Philippines?
- Animal Passport with photo.
- Import Permit from the Bureau of Animals in Manila. Present the receipt of your import permit which is only valid for 2 months. The permit fee is 100 pesos and the inspection fee is 250 pesos. …
- Valid health certificates from the vet from the country of origin written in English.
What kind of dogs are in Thailand?
Pages in category “Dog breeds originating in Thailand”
- Thai Bangkaew Dog.
- Thai Ridgeback.