Can I transfer money to Indonesia from Malaysia?
When sending money from Malaysia to Indonesia, speed is one of the biggest factors you need to consider in terms of the service offered by different money transfer providers, particularly if you want to send money instantly. Currently, WorldRemit is the fastest way to send MYR – IDR.
What is the best way to send money to Indonesia?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. …
- PISP. …
Can I transfer money to Indonesia?
Transfer your money from your BigPay account directly to Indonesia for an incredibly low fixed fee of RM5. 00 (yes, that may be cheaper than your nasi lemak). Download the FREE BigPay app to send money to Indonesia. Your 1st transfer is free!
What is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia?
For example, in the US Ria Money transfer is the cheapest way to send money to Indonesia. It is available only from the United States and not the other way around. OFX offers good prices for money transfers, but you have to send at least 500 dollars.
Can Maybank receive international transfer?
Yes, you do.
How can I send money to BRI Indonesia?
Send Money to Bank Rakyat in 5 Easy Steps
- For first-time users, download the Remitly app and create an account. …
- Enter the amount you wish to send.
- Choose Bank Rakyat as your Bank Deposit or Cash Pickup delivery method.
- Enter your recipient’s details as prompted.
- Enter your payment details.
Can we transfer money from Google pay to Indonesia?
To send money internationally, start by searching for the Google Pay user you want to send money to, tap “Pay,” and select either Western Union or Wise. … Working with Western Union and Wise, we’re now able to give those with family abroad a simple, safe and reliable way to send money abroad.
Does Indonesia have GCash?
These six mobile wallets are GoPay by GoJek (Indonesia), OVO (Indonesia), DANA (Indonesia), GCash (Philippines), PayMaya (Philippines), and bKash (Bangladesh), and they collectively serve over 150 million users.
Is PayPal used in Indonesia?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
How can I receive money from overseas Malaysia?
How can I receive money in Malaysia?
- Choose a location. Find a Western Union agent location near you with our agent locator.
- Get your sender’s details. Know your sender’s name, the amount sent, and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Visit the agent location. …
- Receive the money.
Is TransferWise available in Malaysia?
TransferWise’s service in Malaysia is available to all individuals, including foreigners, except for those with a foreign worker status. Facilities for those with foreign worker status are expected to begin only in 2020 due to additional checks required by regulations.
How can I use TransferWise in Indonesia?
How does TransferWise work?
- Set up your transfer.
- Tell us who you’re sending money to.
- Verify your identity.
- Choose how to pay.
- Pay from your bank account.
- Confirm the payment.
Does Indonesia use cash App?
Cash App does not work internationally — you cannot make payments to someone in a different country. Cash App can only be used to send money within the country you live, and the service is only available in the US and UK. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I pay someone internationally?
5 Best Ways to Send Money Internationally
- Western Union.